modelH – the Business Model Method for Collaborative Healthcare Innovation
Part 3 – The Board Room
Part 3 of our modelH method focuses on how you collaborate, communicate, and implement your business model. Our Business Model Method for Collaborative Healthcare Innovation pulls in all stakeholders to work jointly on a common problem aimed at producing a common solution. We look at how decisions will be optimally made in your new business or line of business. We arm you with the objective criteria you will need to convince your sponsors and stakeholders of progress and success. We can help you create the ability to learn and pivot your business for continued success.
We can help your company with:
- Strategy, decision-making, and market planning,
- Operational management, staffing, and leadership development,
- Completion of financial communications for presentation to the board and investors,
- Executive strategic leadership in startups and legacy companies,
- Corporate decision-making and complex problem solving processes, and
- Start-up building with focus on organizational design and people.
Contact us for more detail, to engage our team in a project, or to have us provide your stakeholders with a workshop on any of these services.