modelH – the Business Model Method for Collaborative Healthcare Innovation
Part 2 – The Bolier Room
Part 2 of our modelH method focuses on operationalizing your new business model. It is not enough to have a great idea – you also need to bring it to market. This is especially true within a system where inertia creates antibodies that derail breakthrough transformation. We extend our process into the Boiler Room – planning out specifically how the business model works, how it can be taken to market, and tested with minimum cost. Our method is designed to push through resistance and deliver results quickly.
We can help your company with:
- Business model innovation,
- Identification, development, incubation and launch of disruptive innovations,
- Design of a health care start up accelerator,
- Championing sustaining innovations that support continued growth of a core business,
- Driving the culture of innovation across the enterprise and to its external stakeholders,
- Fast cycle product development and innovation,
- Designing for the customer experience, and
- Implementing a decision driven design for the organization.
Contact us for more detail, to engage our team in a project, or to have us provide your stakeholders with a workshop on any of these services.