This 18-page eBook addresses the following key topics:
- Why the US healthcare system is unsustainable in its present form,
- Why solving healthcare’s biggest challenges requires a collaborative approach, and
- How co-creation helped build the modelH business model canvas for healthcare, and how it can drive innovation within your company.
The eBook contains exclusive IX Research survey data from healthcare professionals that support this perspective, and provides a clear view of how co-creation and collaboration amongst key stakeholders can spur innovation in healthcare. The eBook also contains a mini-case study of the modelH business model canvas for healthcare, which highlights the authors’ own experiences using the Batterii co-creation platform to develop and validate a tool that itself will hopefully spur the development of innovative business models within healthcare.
The eBook is a natural extension of the work we’ve been doing to develop modelH, the business model canvas for healthcare. In early 2013, Innovation Excellence, Kevin Riley & Associates, and Batterii created a groundbreaking partnership to develop the modelH canvas over the course of the year. You may have seen our regular modelH updates on these very pages. We successfully completed the co-creative development phase of modelH in December 2013, and we are anxious to continue to test and refine the canvas in 2014, as well as publish more about our findings and the process that led to those findings. But we also realized that there was a bigger story to tell regarding co-creation in healthcare. We wanted to share our experience with co-creation in the context of the bigger opportunity it holds to transform the healthcare industry as a whole, not just in the development of a new tool for generating healthcare business models.
You can obtain your copy of the eBook by clicking on the cover image above or the link below. Also, I’d like to invite you to listen in to our scheduled radio program on January 29 at 3pm ET, when the authors and executives from Batterii will be discussing the eBook, the modelH experience, and the power of co-creation.
This article was cross-posted from Innovation Excellence: http://bit.ly/PoCCiHIix
How can you get involved in modelH?
If you like what you see here, consider getting involved in a bigger way.
- Join our research community at: https://modelh.icanmakeitbetter.com/
- Follow us online at: www.modelH.org
- Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/ModelHForum
- Read our BLOG at: http://healthmodelinnovation.com/blog/
- Join our LinkedIn community at: http://linkd.in/1dFsRyH
to your health,